There are two main types of links in Healthcarepedia:
- Internal links to other pages in Healthcarepedia
- External links to other websites
To add an internal link, enclose the name of the page you want to link to in double square brackets. When you save the page, you'll see the new link pointing to your page. If the page exists already it is displayed in blue, if it does not, in red.
- Internal link: [[Main Page]] equals Main Page
- Internal link with different label: [[Main Page|Alternate text]] equals Alternate text
To add an external link, simply type in the URL. When you save the page, you'll see the new link pointing to your page, with an arrow icon after it, and thus may lead to another site.
- External link: [http://www.google.com] equals http://www.google.com
- External link with different label: [http://www.google.com Google] equals Google
For a more detailed guide to linking see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Links