Healthcarepedia is a project to create a free guide to U.S. healthcare. It is collaboratively built by dedicated students, academics, and professionals who wish to improve health and wellness through better literacy of healthcare--fostering understanding of how care is delivered, managed, and governed. It is not intended as a source of medical advice or to inform health decisions.
- Healthcarepedia is a free educational guide to healthcare in the U.S.
- Healthcarepedia is collaboratively built through mutual respect and understanding
- Healthcarepedia content should be accurate, up-to-date, and reliable
- Healthcarepedia content should be accessible--presented in a simple and clear format that fosters engagement
- Healthcarepedia content should be objective; citing from reliable, high-quality, sources